PVC Geomembrane for lining of irrigation canal, underground waterproofing structure like Railway Tunnels, Road underpasses & Basements, artificial lake, decorative ponds and waste water treatment applications.
Our PVC Geomembrane is manufactured under the close supervision of a team of experts who make use of extrusion and calendaring processes along with superior grade materials in order to create a product that is in keeping with international standards. The product is a highly flexible, cost effective waterproofing solution that offers numerous advantages. Resistant to abrasion and puncture, the non reinforced PVC geomembrane is resistant to a wide range of chemicals and is being used in various industries across the nation. Furthermore, the product undergoes a series of quality checks in order to make certain that it is free from defects and in keeping with customer expectations.
- Available in made up sizes of up to 30 M wide and 100 M long.
- Durable during different weather conditions.
- High tear strength and elongation.
- Suitable for exposed applications for sunlight.
- Thickness: available range 2.00 mm other thickness can be produced on special orders.
- Width:Available in rolls upto 2.05 meters width.